From the article: You Might Be A Photographer If...
You Might Be A Photographer If...
- when the storm sirens blare, you grab the camera and head for the car, not the storm cellar...
- You bring with you wherever you go at least two bags,a camera bag and your personal purse.
- You make use of the self timer all the time just so you could be included in the photo...
- You might be a photographer if you refer to your 4 wheel drive as a camera accessory (and it may not be your most expensive one!)
- —Guest Trevor
- You have (or thought about) naming your pet dog or cat "Ansel"
- Your significant other keeps books in the car for the times you say, "I'll be right back. I just need to get one quick shot".
- You might be a photographer if you spend a complete summer staring at a hummingbird feeder hoping to capture two birds at once!
- —Guest Rosemary Scott
- You deeply hate that nice perfect blue cloudless sunny summer sky at noon.
- —Guest Seb
- you have a special glove you keep for winter in the closet with the tip of the index finger cut off.
- You've learned you can bend, squat, turn, slither, run, jump and sit in positions you never thought were ever possible for you when you have to get that shot.
- You strap on a lens holster when you go out shooting.
Thinking out loud
- when you find yourself thinking out loud about "shooting" people
- —Guest J. Sanders
Purse or Bag?
- your camera bag is your purse and you don't leave home without it...
when on the go
- your camera bag doubles as your purse, diaper bagand first aid kit..
- —Guest joanna
- The first thing you do when you wake up is to look outside to see what white balance to use.
- —Guest Bubbalinn
1-15 of 40Next