Is a model release on file if needed? (Yes/No/NA)
What day was the photo taken?
August 26th, 2010
While looking out my window into the backyard yesterday evening, I noticed a young Raccoon slowly making its way up to our deck. This isn't unusual since we have a small river behind our house. I slowly opening the curtains getting ready for a possible photo. Normally, when they see you the will just go under the deck and go back to the woods later. But this time He stopped and just poses for a few seconds. Just long enough for me to click off a few shots.
- Don't get too close to Wild Animals.
- Don't go outside and scare them away
- always anticipate what might happen
- Be very quiet. It doesn't take much to scare them away
- Decide whether vertical or Horizontal shot is best
- Stay Focused