Is a model release on file if needed? (Yes/No/NA)
What day was the photo taken?
July 20th, 2010.
This a flight photo taken in my backyard. This Female or first year Northern Cardinal was consistently coming to my Platform Feeder with the rest of the mix of Cardinals and other Birds. I was noticing the pattern of the Birds. Some came straight to the Feeder and others would slowly make there way down. All of the Birds were coming from different angles. I got some pretty good pictures by doing this. But this was my best picture and the Feeder wasn't even in the picture.
- Study the area you are photographing
- Make sure all your equipment is close by and in working condition
- Shoot from a Blind if possible
- Watch the activity of the Birds for a few minutes before you start shooting
- Be as quiet as possible while still being very attentive to your surroundings
- Never Give Up