Is a model release on file for all recognizable people?
No Model Release Necessary
What day was the photo taken?
April 16, 2012
I was relaxing in my Photo Blind on my deck and just watching the action of the Birds. There was some beautiful White Flowers and I wanted to get a photo of A Male Cardinal In the Flowers. When I saw the task was just to tough, I started taking photos of other Birds around the Feeder and the Flowers. I was trying to concentrate on the Suet Feeder, The Hummingbird Feeder and our Large Wooden Platform Feeder. It was just too much. So, I just went for birds coming to the Platform Feeder. I was very fortunate to have my small telephoto on my camera when this Female Cardinal flew from the bushes toward the Feeder. The white Flowers made it look like she was hanging from a vine. Everything just seemed to come together and I ended up with this photo.
- Study the Movement of the Birds before you begin to take photos
- If you're shooting for a specific composition, make sure you have a plan of what you want.
- Make sure you have the right equipment for the shot you want to get
- Be patient! It may take a lot of shooting to get the shot you want and you may have to change or alter your plan.
- Be ready when the opportunity comes