Our About.com Painting Guide, Marion Broddy-Evans, got me laughing with her "You Must Be An Artist If"
collection of painter jokes. Photographers have some great quirks of their own too. I've come up with a few to get you thinking (and giggling). Be sure to add your own photographer jokes/quirks to the list!
- You measure distances in millimeters.
- You fall and your first thought is "save the camera."
- You spent more than your house payment on a new lens.
- You refuse to attend "no cameras allowed" events.
- You dress your family up in winter clothes in July so you can get the Christmas card photo.
- You buy a new background instead of curtains.
- Your camera bag costs more than your purse.
- Everyone you know expects you to take their school photos, wedding photos, and family photos...for free.
- The phrase "you must have a great camera" makes you scream.