The only additional tools beyond your standard darkroom equipment is the toning solution, and an extra tray for application. Each manufacturer has slightly different requirements for the use of their toner so you will need to follow the instructions carefully when preparing the toner for use.
- Basic Steps
- Develop your print as normal but slightly lighter than desired
- Immerse your still wet print in the toner solution
- Move the print to the stop bath (diluted per your toner's instructions) when it is as blue as you want it
- Wash the print as you would normally do
- Dry the print as normal (avoiding heat drying methods)